Maybe it's morbid curiosity, but I find ad-hoc spam experiments to be interesting. Add in Google's shiny new Gmail, and you get this: http://gmail.prattboy.net/.
About the Author
Hi, I’m Chris: entrepreneur, community leader, husband, and father. I live and work in Boulder, CO.
All posts for May 2004
Display posts by year and monthSkip this section and jump to the main content
This isn't unusual, since everyone loves George's book (myself included, although I haven't had a chance to read it thoroughly enough to review it yet), but I thought it was cool that the review was from Derek Sivers, the guy behind CD Baby. Very cool.
Check out the Atom feed.
- Regarding A Recent Event
- from Paul Jones
- Beware of Lodash (and the cost of abstractions)
- from Alessandro Nadalin
- Code (p)reviews
- from Jeremy Keith
- Web Development Reading List #175: GraphQL, IndexedDB2, And An Open Ethical Internet
- from Smashing Magazine
- How to Get a Design Job at Pentagram
- from Tobias van Schneider
- Practical CSS Grid: Adding Grid to an Existing Design
- from A List Apart
- from Brad Frost
- Invisible CAPTCHA
- Announcing the First SHA-1 Collision
- Image-to-Image Demo
- Is Google Maps Trying to Be a Social Network?
- How to Run for Your Local School Board
- Straight Pole Curved Hole Optical Illusion Explanation
- GitHub’s Post-CSP Journey
- The Line of Death
- Across the USA by Train for Just $213