Don't forget to register for ApacheCon by this Thursday (30 Sep) to save $300 (and up to $400 on tutorials):
Early-bird registration is priced at US$599 for the full conference package. This gives you access to three days with more than 65 sessions.
There are many good sessions relevant to PHP developers. Some of my favorites from among the scheduled talks are:
- Scalable Internet Architectures (tutorial)
- PHP Security (tutorial)
- Locking down your Apache Web Server with mod_security
- The Next Wave of PHP: Introducing PHP 5
- URL Mapping
- Why PHP 5 Sucks! Why PHP 5 Rocks!
- Testing PHP with Perl: Two Great Tastes that Taste Great Together
- LAMP and the REST architecture. Step by step analysis of best practice
- Apache performance
- Real World Scalability
- ApacheCon Lightning Lottery Talks
- XML on Crack - The hidden beauties of XML in PHP
- HTTP Caching and Cache-busting for Content Publishers
- XML on Speed - How to write fast and scalable PHP/XML code
You have less than a week to convince your boss, spouse, or whomever to let you go and still get the discount. If you don't need the extra money, you can always blow it on gambling (it's in Vegas, after all) or treat some friends to dinner.
I hope to see you there, and I hope you count me as a friend if you're doing that dinner thing.